Fun Things To Do On Sentosa During The March 2021 School Holidays
The March school holidays are here, which means it's time for family fun. If you're wondering where to bring the kids this week, look no further: Sentosa's Kids Play Free promotion has the answer.
From now till 31 March, each child aged 12 and below can enjoy several popular attractions in Sentosa for FREE with every paying adult. Not only that, admission to Sentosa Island is ALSO free during this period!
You can find out more about Kids Play Free here, or read on for juicy details about which attractions your family can enjoy together.
1. Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure
Enjoy a breath of fresh air with a 500m Segway Fun Ride. Alternatively, if that's too adventurous for your tastes, go for the 1 hour Bike Rental and explore Sentosa via a cycling tour instead.
2. HeadRock VR
Experience a thrilling jungle rafting ride through rapids, battle zombies during the apocalypse or flee from a squad of vengeful witches and zombies with HeadRock VR Adventure 5, which lets you choose any five games or rides to play.
3. iFly Singapore
If your kids are adrenaline junkies, take them for an iFly Sky Dive to experience the weightless thrill of skydiving in a completely safe and controlled environment.
4. Madame Tussauds Singapore
Be wowed by the lifelike figurines in Madame Tussauds with the Madame Tussauds 5-in-1 Experience + Digi Pass, which includes access to the base attraction as well as Marvel 4D Experience, Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride, and Ultimate Film Star Experience, along with 1 complimentary Digital Photo souvenir.
5. Singapore Cable Car
It may not be as fancy as Sentosa's other attractions, but the Sentosa cable car is still worth riding, both for the nostalgia value and the view. You can enjoy a bird's eye view of Sentosa with the Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass Round Trip, which is eligible for both the Mount Faber Line and the Sentosa Line.
Alternatively, if you'd rather tour Sentosa up close, hop on a Sentosa Island Bus Tour and get ready to play tourist.
6. SkyPark by AJ Hackett Sentosa
iFly too tame for you? Why not try the AJ Hackett Giant Swing at SkyPark by AJ Hackett Sentosa? Just remember (not) to look down!
7. Royal Albatross
For the ultimate atas experience (if you wanna start them young), hop on board the Royal Albatross and enjoy a luxury cruise that you'll never forget. You can choose from the following cruise options:
- The Rediscovery Breakfast Cruise, a 1.5h cruise that includes breakfast and maritime-related activities where you'll learn about traditional ship commands and even craft a nautical knot coaster out of rope.
- The Sunset Sail Dinner Cruise, which sails from 5pm to 7.30pm and includes a 3-course Dinner and 1 welcome mocktail. This cruise offers a breathtaking view of Sentosa's sandy beaches as well as Singapore's cityscape and skyline, bathed in the rays of the setting sun. Once sunset arrives, the ship passes by St John's Island and Lazarus Island before returning to shore.
- The City Lights Dinner Cruise, which sails from 8.30pm to 11pm and includes a 3-course Dinner and 1 welcome mocktail. Taking place after sunset, this cruise lets you admire the glittering lights of the CBD and Marina Bay against the starry night sky.