Instant To Instagram: Dry Fried Laksa Noodles
Want the good ol’ fashioned taste of laksa without the hassle of making the rempah (spice paste) from scratch? We recommend this dry, fried version by Instagram star (@lennardy) and MasterChef Asia finalist Lennard Yeong.
- 2 tbsp instant laksa paste
- 6 prawns, peeled
- 1 large fish cake, sliced
- 1 handful of bean sprouts
- 1 handful of white or yellow noodles
- 6 laksa leaves, finely sliced
- Slice fish cake.
- Slice laksa leaves.
- Shell prawns.
- Add 3 tbsp of oil into a wok.
- Add in sliced fish cake and bean sprouts.
- Add prawns.
- Season with salt.
- Fry until the prawns start to colour on both sides.
- Add laksa paste and stir fry for a minute.
- Add noodles and fry till noodles soften. Add water to thin out the sauce.
- Turn off the heat, mix in sliced laksa leaves and serve immediately.